A live video webcast of recumbent interviews and news
Please support our fine sponsors. Click on any of these logos to learn more!
Our Next Show-June 12th at 2 pm EdT 7 pm UTC
Our Most Recent Webcast
New North American Velomobile Manufacturer-Velomtek!
1) With the factory established and production team hired Francois Garneau shares the story of Velomtek. Production of this reasonably priced velomobile is underway in Quebec and plans are to expand sales to the USA and, eventually, Europe.
2) Tray Bourgoyne takes us step by step on his installation of a Tongsheng TSDZ2 electric assist motor on his HP Velotechnik Scorpion. If you have wondered about what is involved in such a DIY project your answers are in Tray's garage!
3) Remember that amazing Doug Davis velo chase down video we featured last month (https://youtu.be/LXitJ_ljC5A)? That was Peruvian national women's champion Alessandra Dávila Rodriguez. Doug checks in with her in Peru and gets her thoughts on racing behind and in velomobiles and riding recumbents in general.
4) Nina Paley is back with the amazing tale of her beloved Frosty (the Mango velomobile) who recently underwent some mechanical intensive care in Wisconsin. Larry Ploetz was the fixer and he explains what he did to bring Frosty back to life.
4) We finish with a tribute to Ken Poindexter (founder of Bentrider Nation) who recently lost his battle with cancer.
Latest Audio podcast versions of our show
You can listen here or find us on mobile with your favorite podcast app. Just search for Laidback Bike Report!
Here's What We Have Coming Up
If you like what we do Please support the laidback bike report by:
Becoming a patron on patreon
Get Us to 10,000 YouTube Subscribers
Buy a hat!
Our Neon Green Laidback Bike Report Embroidered Hat. Featuring 100% bio-washed chino twill, low profile 6 panel construction with pre-curved visor. This is a really cool hat that will make you the envy of your bent riding buddies as you slide it out of your bike bag, place it jauntily upon your head and walk into Chipotle Mexican Grill for your lunch. $20 each with $5 shipping and handling to the U.S.
Contact Us Privately
We welcome your comments and suggestions here at the Laidback Bike Report. Please use the form below to contact us or email us at email@example.com.
Become a Supporting Member
If you like what you see here on the Laidback Bike Report you can help to support us by making a donation. Your money will be used to improve our shows, promote our shows, and pay for equipment and website costs. Whatever size donation you make will be greatly appreciated.
Subscribe to our Email List
If you'd like to be notified by email of the next scheduled Laidback Bike Report or of any unscheduled broadcasts please leave your info here.